Boasting the lightest weight of any 12-point crampon available, the aluminum Camp XLC Crampon is built to give you secure footing while you travel over hard snow and ice. Available with an automatic, semi-automatic, or universal binding, there is an XLC to suit your needs whether you're in pursuit of backcountry powder or bagging snow-covered peaks.
- Constructed from durable 7075 aluminum, the XLC weighs in at just a pound per pair, making them among the lightest 12-point crampons available
- 3-D shaped frame increases performance and strength
- Wear indicators on the side points let you know when it's time for a replacement
- XLC 390 features an automatic binding for stiff mountaineering, AT, and telemark boots
- XLC 470 features a semi-automatic binding for semi-rigid mountaineering boots with a toe welt
- XLC 490 features an full strap binding for almost any mountaineering or hiking boot
- Although sturdy, aluminum crampons are not suited for steep ice climbing or intense mixed terrain