Simplify your base tuning regimen when you use the Toko Irox Spray Wax, which acts just like traditional hot wax, but without the need to melt or scrape it. The spray-on feature allows an even coat and shortens tuning time when you want to go to the spontaneous storm party instead of spending all night waxing your downhill weapon(s).
- Requires no scraping; just brush away excess wax
- Can be applied without using an iron for tuning in the middle of a road trip
- Both waxes work well in all snow conditions, but the Fluoro wax offers faster sliding in warm and wet conditions
- When you do use an iron (for the smoothest application possible), set the irons temperature to 150degrees Celsius
- Fluoro wax does not work with an infrared iron