Although The North Face McMurdo Down Parka takes its name from a research camp in Antartica, its real purpose is to protect you from cold winters in wilderness regions like Boston, Philadelphia, Omaha, and Salt Lake City. It's up to the challenge, too. With a waterproof breathable shell and genuine down insulation, the McMurdo can handle cold winters from the North Pole to the South Pole, and everywhere in between.The North Face started the McMurdo with its legendary HyVent 2L waterproof laminated to a tough nylon faille weave for complete storm protection. Inside all that nylon, the McMurdo is packing a goose's worth of 550-fill down insulation to lock in the warmth. To lock out drafts, the jacket has adjustable cuffs and a cinch-cord at the waist. The removable hood comes equipped with removable faux fur trim for style. The jacket also comes with a ton of pocket space. Two large chest pockets, two hand pockets, a sleeve pocket, and an internal media pocket with guide for your headphone cord allow you to comfortably carry your stuff around.
- Tough nylon main body fabric with HyVent 2L laminate
- Recycled polyester lining with water-repellant treatment for quick-drying
- Lightweight,compressible 550-fill down insulation
- Loose fit, thigh-length
- Removable hood with removable faux fur trim
- Polyester lining with water-repellant treatment
- Adjustable cuffs and hem seal out drafts