Your crazy feats on the mountain may have little chance of success anyway, but without The North Face Hooligan Glove to keep your fingers warm and comfortable, your chances are even slimmer. Stomping a fifty-footer or a front flip below the chairlift requires intense focus, and the Hooligan‘s HyVent membrane and FlashDry maintain your comfort to keep you focused on the task at hand. Plus the all-leather look adds some class to your classless skiing shenanigans while the fit enables easy dexterity for crushing brews on the last run of the day.
- HyVent waterproof breathable membrane keeps wet snow out but also encourages breathability to prevent clammy hands
- Synthetic Heatseeker insulation (80g in the palm, 140g in the backhand) provides a heat-holding layer to keep all your hand‘s warmth on the inside during cold days
- Tough leather shell with knuckle guards and leather palm withstand tree smacks, ski edges, and a few seasons of normal wear and tear
- Soft polyester lining with FlashDry thermal technology features microporous particles in the fibers to encourage the evaporation of moisture in the fabric as well as from your skin, which enables evaporative cooling during hikes
- Five Dimensional Fit matches your hand‘s shape without taking weeks to ‘break in‘
- Radiametric Articulation enables easy dexterity when you‘re buckling boots or zipping up jackets
- Hook-and-loop wrist cuff keeps out snow while you tumble through the deep pow