Plan, record and evaluate - with the Suunto Spartan Ultra Black, endurance athletes and mountaineers of all kinds will be perfectly equipped. The very well-made watch boasts a long battery life and a colour touch screen with three buttons on the sides which make for quite the user friendly experience. But, that‘s not all. The Spartan Ultra Black has an array of fantastic features:
- Outdoor functions: The altimeter of the Spartan Ultra Black will make precise measurements of altitude and can even identify changes in weather based on atmospheric pressure. Plus, the watch is equipped with a compass, route navigation as well as a track-back function.
- Training functions: It can track your pace, speed and routes and is equipped with an interval mode and the ability to recommend activity-based recovery times (heart rate monitor required), all of which provides you with the necessary insight into your personal training data
- Swimming: The Spartan Ultra Black can count your laps in the pool or track your distance in open water. Plus, it recognises your stroke!
- Activity tracker: The watch can track everyday activities, such as your steps and how many calories you‘ve burned.
- Multisport mode: Here, multiple sports can be combined into one, which is great for the multi-sport athletes of the world!
- Connectivity: The Spartan Ultra Black is Bluetooth compatible and can of course be connected to your mobile, a heart rate monitor or a cadence sensor.
If that‘s not enough: you‘ll be able to join a community on Suunto Movescount where you‘ll have access to your own individual logbook, be able to connect with other athletes, plan your training sessions and evaluate your training. The Suunto Spartan Ultra Black is so full of great features that you will be equipped with everything you need for every sport you compete in!