Be it a cool morning run in spring or a damp mountain bike ride in fall, you‘d be crazy to trust any other foot cover than the moisture-controlling, odor-shunning SmartWool PhD Running Light Mini Sock.
- Blended composition maximizes the benefits of each separate material while minimizing fabric drawbacks
- Soft merino wool breathes well, helps regulate body temperature, and is naturally odor resistant
- Nylon components dry quickly, breathe well, and add extra durability
- 4Degree Elite Fit system employs ankle, instep, and arch elastic bands for a snug fit, support, and circulation
- ReliaWool tech on the bottom of the sock combines high-density impact zones along the ball and heel to provide long-lasting protection
- Mesh zones allow heat and moisture to escape quickly to promote faster drying and reduce swamp foot
- Virtually seamless toe construction limits irritation and chafing