With the Rock Razor 27.5in Tire, Schwalbe offers its first true semi-slick gravity and enduro tire that performs superbly on hardpack trails. The Rock Razor features low-profile, medium-spaced center knobs for speed on hardpack (or semi-hardpack), and the tires aggressive side lugs deliver excellent cornering traction, making this the perfect tire for high-speed, technical terrain. Schwalbe quadruple reinforces the sidewalls and provides a double-layer of material just beneath the tread for added protection. The SnakeSkin version of the Rock Razor features the company's original puncture-resisting casing, while the SuperG (for Super Gravity) version bulks up for heavy-duty performance.
- Semi-slick design
- Low-profile, medium-spaced center knobs for speed on hardpack
- Aggressive side lugs for excellent cornering traction
- Quadruple reinforced sidewalls
- Double-layer of material just beneath tread
- Available in SnakeSkin and SuperG version