Nothing will trash your body like running through dehydration, so make sure you stay well-oiled with the Salomon Advanced Skin S-Lab 5 Hydration Pack. Designed with Salomon‘s form-fitting, ergonomic SensiFit technology that keeps the Hydro 5 riding smoothly while you run, this vest-style pack comes with two 17-ounce soft flasks with soft bite valves that sit in easy-to-reach chest pockets. Not only is it bounce-free, but it‘s made with stretchy, breathable, and moisture-wicking Elastic Power Mesh that conforms to your body and buckle-free soft trims that reduce friction and chafing, making long runs that much better.
The Twin Link sternum adjustment system eliminates pressure points and eases breathing, and a 4D pole holder makes it easy to stash your sticks once you‘ve navigated the roughest terrain and are cruising down the home stretch. There‘s a bladder-ready hydration sleeve, and a plethora of smaller stash pockets make carrying gels, gloves, a headlamp, and a wind jacket no big deal. Salomon is looking out for your safety, too, designing the Hydro 5 with reflective trim, a safety whistle, and an included space blanket to keep you warm if you wander off the trail and end up spending a night in the woods.
- Ergonomic, form-fitting SensiFit design
- Vest-style pack with two hydration pockets and bladder compatibility
- Two BPA- and PVC-free 17oz soft flasks with soft bite valves
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, and antimicrobial Elastic Power Mesh
- Twin Link sternum adjustment and buckle-free soft trim
- 4D rear pole holder
- Reflective trim, safety whistle, and included space blanket
- Size as you would Salomon apparel