Windy ski tours and chilly climbs call for the Patagonia Women's Adze Hybrid Softshell Jacket. This hybrid softshell blends the warmth and windproof protection of Polartec Windbloc fleece with stretchy breathable panels under the arms, at the sides, and on the cuffs for mobility and extra comfort. Patagonia finished this jacket with a DWR coating to shed raindrops and moisture.
The Adze Hybrid Softshell also features Patagonia's Modified Variable Condition cuffs that stretch over ski gloves or stay snug on your wrists while climbing. The flat-cinch hem adjustment keeps this jacket under your harness, and you can access the zippered handwarmer pockets even with a harness on.
- Three-layer Polartec Windbloc fleece
- Softshell panels at underarms and cuffs
- Durable Water-Resistant finish
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuffs
- Flat-cinch hem adjustment