Patagonia‘s Petrolia Backpack is a hybrid of sorts, built with features fit for hiking trails and long days away from home. The largest top loader in Patagonia‘s daypack collection, the Petrolia features a cavernous main compartment and a laptop sleeve with separate side access. A tube port lets the laptop sleeve double as a sleeve for your hydration reservoir. Patagonia coated the backpack in DWR for reliable water-resistance whether you‘re in the city or on a mountain, and Air Flow mesh gives the shoulder straps and back panel plenty of ventilated cush. There‘s also one large stretch front pocket for layers, and two side stretch pockets for water bottles. Multiple zippered stash pockets help you organize all the small things.
- Air Flow mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- DWR-coated, partially-recycled fabrication
- Top loader with cavernous main compartment
- Laptop sleeve doubles as hydration port
- Top and side stretch pockets
- Multiple zippered stash pockets