It seems like Patagonia's Black Hole 32L Backpack has a limitless capacity for all the hiking gear you need on day-long trails. Inspired by Patagonia's alpine packs, the Black Hole features a light-yet-strong ripstop shell laminated in TPU and finished with DWR for extreme protection from rugged environments. Heavy-duty molded padding gives the shoulder straps and back panel a comfy ride, and there's a webbing waist belt for additional stability on tough trails. A unique double zipper lets you access the main compartment through the top flap or at the side. The hydration sleeve has a port for your reservoir's tube, and the sleeve doubles as a laptop sleeve on urban adventures.
- Padded shoulder straps and back panel
- Webbing waist belt
- Top flap and side access points
- Laminated ripstop shell with DWR finish
- Hydration sleeve doubles as laptop sleeve
- Front daisy chain gear loops
- Compression straps