Navigate through a labyrinth of trees, hop in your canoe, paddle into a slot canyon and then climb your way out to get to the finish line. Whether you're in the middle of an adventure race, or just working your way through a typical weekend day, the Osprey Talon 18 Daypack is an excellent lightweight carrier for your gear and water along the way. This top-loading backpack holds up to twenty pounds of gear, while its mesh-padded shoulder straps and hip-belt wrap you in breathable, cushioned comfort. The hip-belt's ErgoPull adjustment makes it easy to tighten or loosen on the fly, and the shoulder and sternum straps can also be adjusted for a perfect fit tailored to your load. The ventilating ridged foam back panel keeps you fresh through long day hikes or multi-sport excursions.
Loop and bungee attachments hold tools and trekking poles, and multiple smaller pockets hold items you'd like to quickly access. Control the volume of your load with side compression straps, and use the straps to hold additional items. The top lid protects gear in the main compartment, and the rugged nylon fabric stands up to the abuse that long days outdoors throw at it.
- Mesh-covered foam shoulder harness with load-adjustment straps
- Mesh-covered foam hip-belt with ErgoPull adjustment
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- InsideOut compression/carry straps
- AirScape ridged foam back panel with ventilation channels
- Comfortably holds 10-20 pounds of gear
- Top access with zippered main compartment
- Rugged nylon fabric and lightweight YKK buckles
- External hydration sleeve (reservoir not included)
- Stretch side pockets and shoulder harness pocket
- Two zippered hip-belt pockets
- Ice tool and trekking pole attachment loops/bungee ties
- Reflective graphics