The Mountain Hardwear Trinity Softshell Jacket easily withstands blowing snow, fat fluffy flakes, sleet, or melting ice while you rappel into a coulouir, ice climb in Quray, or navigate up a glacier field. Its waterproof breathable Dry.Q membrane and fully taped seams provide hardshell-like protection while remaining flexible, and the Trinity's chest-high pockets accommodate your harness or pack.
- Waterproof breathable Dry.Q Core membrane, fully taped seams, and watertight zippers shield you from winter's wet wrath and offer solid windproof protection
- Softshell outer provides plenty of stretch
- Semi-fitted cut reduces excess bulk without restricting movement
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you bootpack up a steep coulouir or work your way up and over a difficult overhanging ice section
- Helmet-compatible hood with single-pull adjustment system and extra beefy brim lend comfort and protection from the elements
- Higher hand pockets provide easier access when you use a harness or pack while you climb, mountaineer, or tour