Log maximum vert on a power day with the help of the Marmot Sidetrack 12 Backpack. This streamlined pack holds your lunch and snacks (as well as other sundries) at the ready so you can chow down on the chairlift instead of waiting in lines at the lodge.
- Low profile design won't push you away from the lift backrest, and doesn't have loops or hanging straps that can get snagged on the chair
- Molded back panel provides an ergonomic fit and won't let snow pile up between your pack and your jacket
- External stash pocket keeps your on-the-go essentials handy, while internal mesh pocket with key clip keeps the main compartment organized
- Insulated hydration sleeve helps prevent drink-freeze
- Accommodates avy shovel and probe on backcountry days
- Diagonal ski carry system gives you hand-free hiking
- Webbing waist-belt holds the pack steady while your ripping turns