The sun sets over Glacier National Park before dinner starts, and the temperatures plunge. Slide on the Marmot Men's Guides Down Sweater and enjoy its lofty warmth as you enjoy your meal. Marmot treated this jacket's 700-fill down insulation with Down Defender to resist water in case a light drizzle or snowshower hits your site. And the durable polyester shell and lining have a water-resistant coating so you're doubly protected against wet weather. Meanwhile, Driclime lines the collar and chin guard to wick any moisture away from your neck and chin so you stay comfortable.
Angel-Wing Movement gives the Guides Down Sweater unrestricted movement that won't ride up your waist. Hook-and-loop cuffs keep warmth in, and an elastic drawcord at the hem makes sure cold doesn't creep in. The handwarmers have soft fabric to keep your hands toasty and cozy while you gaze into the fire until it dies.
- Polyester ripstop shell with DWR coating
- Embossed polyester lining with WR coating
- 700-fill down insulation with Down Defender
- Regular fit, Angel-Wing Movement
- DriClime lined collar and chin guard
- Hook-and-loop cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at hem
- One internal and two handwarmer zipped pockets