You might be tempted to use it for flossing your teeth, but make no mistake, the Mammut Twilight Dry Climbing Rope is a serious half rope for serious alpine pursuits. With its 7.5mm diameter and featherlight weight of just over an ounce per meter, the Twilight is hardly perceptible until you slip and experience the soft catch. Plus, the SuperDry finish means this cord will perform equally well on wet snow and ice.
- SuperDry finish is applied to both the sheath and the core for wet-weather performance, improved handling, and abrasion resistance
- COATINGfinish ensures that only the finest raw materials were used for unrivaled performance, durability, and increases resistance to dirt and water
- Super-skinny 7.5mm diameter allows this rope to weigh in at just 1.3 ounces per meter
- Low-impact force ratings of 6.2 KN (half) and 9.9 KN (twin) provide a soft catch
- UIAA fall rating of 6-7 (half) and 15-16 (twin) ensures ample strength and durability for alpine climbing applications
- Lap-coiled tangle-free packing means this rope is ready for use immediately, eliminating the need for flaking the rope out to avoid tangles