With its innovative BiCo Sense Technology, the Mammut Sensor SuperDry Climbing Rope brings a new level of safety and rope awareness to the climbing world. Not only does the bi-pattern provide a visual indication of the middle of the rope, but thicker yarns allow you to actually feel when you‘re nearing the middle or end of the cord, which means you can be aware of the rope without ever removing your eyes from the climber. Plus, the 10mm diameter and SuperDry finish make this cord ideal for everything from epic gym sessions to whipping off your project at the sport crag.
- SuperDry finish is applied to both the sheath and the core for wet-weather performance, improved handling, and abrasion resistance
- BiCo Sense Technology uses a bi-pattern for visual indication of the middle mark while thicker yarns allow you to actually feel when you are nearing the middle or the end of the rope, which means you can be aware of the rope without taking your eyes off of the climber
- 8.9 KN impact force rating and a 10-11 UIAA fall rating ensure ample strength for climbing applications
- Low weight of 2.3 ounces per meter won‘t hold you back during hard leads
- 10mm diameter provides an ideal combination of performance and durability
- Lap-coiled tangle-free packing means this rope is ready for use immediately, eliminating the need for flaking the rope out to avoid tangles