It's not clear if the Keen Men's Marshall Mid WP Hiking Boot was named after a marshall amp or the Bob Marshall Wilderness (in Montana). Either way, this boot offers waterproof protection and the mid-ankle support any rock star, or rock-star hiker, needs to handle the weight (on your back). The Keen.Dry technology keeps the water out of your sock, which means your socks won't be growing green fuzzies at the end of the line. A high-rebound PU midsole helps you bounce over fallen logs or microphone stands.
- Keen.Dry is a waterproof, breathable membrane designed to keep water out, but let perspiration escape, for long-wearing comfort and decreased chances of blisters
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable, so your foot don't drown in sweat
- Synthetic overlays provide lightweight protection for a bit more support
- Mid-rise ankle offers more support and stability for rough trails and multi-day backpacking trips
- Laces let you tighten this shoe for the long haul or loosen things up when sitting around the fire at night
- High-rebound polyurethane midsole offers a soft and springy platform for your foot
- Solid-rubber, high-traction sole helps keep you on solid ground