Maximum cush, underfoot support, and a responsive ride make the Hoka One One Women's Conquest 2 Running Shoe an excellent choice for beginners. Its Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole propels you forward to keep you going when it's time to push yourself, and RMAT provides maximum stability, rebounding, and cushioning thanks to the EVA top-layer.
For upper support, Hoka One One designed the Conquest 2 with a TPU external heel counter and a stretchy Lycra Comfort Frame upper that keeps your foot in place. Strategically-placed rubber makes sure the sole keeps its traction and durability for a long time.
- Lycra Comfort Frame upper
- Supportive TPU external heel counter
- Maximum-cushioned EVA top-layer
- RMAT high-rebound cushioning and maximum stability
- Propulsive Early-Stage Meta-Rocker midsole
- Strategically placed rubber sole