Because of both its tremendous strength and its spaciousness, the Saitaris has a remarkably broad range of use. Those needing the ultimate base camp tent - such as mountaineers tackling remote, high altitude climbs - and expedition travelers to the most demanding environments will find its strength and its excellent space to weight ratio invaluable. Ski tourers and paddle tourers alike will value both its roomy interior and its gear-swallowing vestibules, as
well as its easy-to-pitch, self-supporting structure. These same users will also find the Saitaris attributes perfect for less formidable adventures, such as leisurely family camping trips to the beach or the mountains, or for car camping.
- Kerlon 1800 outer tent fabric and 10 mm
poles make for an exceptionally strong
and stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls
extend to the ground and mesh areas are
backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Dome construction with multiple pole
crossing points provide outstanding
snow-load handling capability.
- The Saitaris has plenty of room for 4
occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer
tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Self-supporting dome design requires
only the vestibules to be pegged, and the
innovative full sleeve plus sleeve and clip
pole system make for quick, easy set up.
- Dual entrances ensure that one door
can always be situated out of the wind
and provide flexible entry/exit options,
and the one standard and one extended
vestibule afford superb gear storage
- An optional footprint covers the entire
area of the outer tent, including the vestibules.
It connects directly to the tent,
and can be left attached during pitching.
- The outer and inner tents can be used