The Nallo 4 GTS salient characteristic may be its light weight, but it's still fully able to handle all season, all weather adventures. This explains why this tent is the first choice of those needing the lightest weight tent that still offers all-season, all weather functionality. This includes wilderness photographers, professional climbers, hunters, and other adventurers who have to carry large amounts of gear, as well as long distance hikers, who want to get more out of carrying less. Globe-trotting trekkers often carry the Nallo, as it ensures they will have private accommodations wherever they go, and solo hikers love having near-palatial space without any real weight penalty. Families with younger children and those who hike with their dogs love the extra space - and, of course, the very light weight - the Nallo 4 GT has to offer.
- Kerlon 1200 outer tent fabric and 9 mm
poles make for a very lightweight yet
supremely stable tent.
- All season construction: outer tent walls
extend to the ground and mesh areas are
backed with adjustable fabric panels.
- Tunnel construction offers maximum
space to weight ratio and is the ideal
choice for mobile journeys.
- Good amount of room for the stated number
of occupants and their gear.
- Linked but separable inner and outer
tent for simultaneous pitching.
- Tunnel design requires only four pegs for
pitching, and the simple, single-opening,
continuous sleeve and pole tensioner
pole system is quick to pitch and remarkably
- A single entrance and vestibule afford
easy access and plenty of storage space,
but keep the weight very low. The Nallo 4
GTs extended vestibule provides even
more storage space.
- The lower portion of the rear outer wall
can be rolled up for greater venting
- An optional footprint covers the entire
area of the outer tent, including the
vestibule. It connects directly to the tent,
and can be left attached during pitching.
- The inner tents can be replaced with the
Nallo Mesh Inner tents (sold separately)
- The outer and inner tents can be used