When speed skiing in Alaska or lapping the park at the northernmost ski resort in the world, pro hucker Henrik Windstedt doesn't have time for anything less than his Hestra Pro Glove. A shotty glove isn't exceptable for this Swedish skier that knows a thing or two about being out in the cold. That's why he designed his glove with durable, snow-proof leather and put in a layer of Thermolite insulation to lock in the warmth when skiing above the Arctic circle.
- The leather outer shell provides flexible, insulating, and windproof protection from the elements with a stylish grid pattern on the back of the hand
- Cowhide leather palm increases durability and tactile sensitivity while pre-shaped fingers don't need to be broken in before use
- Polyester lining adds comfort and aids moisture management while skiing hard
- The Lycra snow cuff and hook-and-loop wrist strap ensure no snow gets inside
- Handcuff technology is a leashed strap that wraps around your wrist so you can keep your gloves off the snow after you slip them off to talk on the radio