An uncompromising series of expedition backpacks for women, engineered to transport huge loads over great distances. The new Solid™ adjustable carry system with special female configuration of the shoulder straps and hip belt, combines the rigidity of a traditional external frame with the flexibility of hook and loop adjustment possibilities. Material technology taken from modern sail making sets a extremely high standard in terms of durability and low weight. Despite the clean exterior design the pack is loaded with details to make expedition life easier.
• Solid™ adjustable system. Integrated harness and adjustable back
panel. Stable, yet quick hook and loop torso length adjustments. (41-50 cm)
• Large head space cavity
• Wide, high density shoulder straps with memory foam, equipped with
quick detach accessory loops and a sternum strap whistle
• Extremely supportive hip belt with memory foam and dual zipped hand pockets
• Gender specific womens shoulder harness and hipbelt
• Integrated 13 mm diameter framework creates our most rigid backpack
• Detachable 20 L lid with triangular cutting and stretch panels for perfect tent storage Two supersized pockets holding items with sizes up to a steel thermos and one internal zipped pocket with rain cover
• Integrated shoulder straps turning the lid into a simple 20 L daypack
• Tent compression strap under lid
• Spindrift collar with double draw string cords
• Two small zipped pockets with key holder inside the spindrift collar
• Divider in main compartment
• Sleeping bag compartment with internal compression strap and large
funnel opening for easy access
• Supersized zipped front pocket with drainage
• Oversized elastic wand pockets for water bottles, tent poles etc.
• Side wings for extra compressibility
• Toggle equipped hole webbing attachments for easy-to-adjust compression on side and front
• Detachable ice axe/trekking pole holder with stowable lower webbing loop "