Haul heavy alpine gear with Haglöfs' Lex 110 Backpack on your next expedition. Its Solid Pro suspension system combines a rigid frame for support with a fully adjustable back panel for a personalized fit. Haglöfs also padded the back panel, waist belt, and shoulder straps with memory foam to ensure cush despite all the gear that's weighing you down. A men-specific construction enhances comfort.
The Lex is a traditional top loader with a removable top lid that converts into a daypack with a whopping 20-liter capacity. This daypack features integrated shoulder straps to get a day's worth of climbing gear to and from the campsite. Haglöfs also equipped the Lex with a sleeping bag compartment, detachable attachments for ice axes or trekking poles, and an internal divider to separate clothing from equipment. There are multiple internal and external pockets for convenient organization, and the compression straps work with the side wings to secure your load while you take on the toughest treks.
- Solid Pro adjustable suspension system
- Men-specific waist belt and shoulder straps
- Removable lid with integrated shoulder straps
- Sleeping bag compartment
- Pockets at front, side, top, and waist belt
- Internal divider and security pockets
- Detachable ice axe/trekking pole attachments
- Compression straps and side wings