Grivel took its revolutionary G20 crampon, celebrated for its unprecedented lightness and quick-climbing, technical design, and added a second front point for versatility when contacting the ice. The result is the semi-rigid Grivel G22 Crampon. The G22 comes with either a Cramp-O-Matic binding for use with plastic-soled boots that have substantial welts or the more adaptable New-Matic binding for use with virtually any boot, including those with shallow front welts or overboots.
- Mono-Rail technology evenly distributes the pressure among all 12 points
- Asymmetric shape creates an ergonomic fit and intuitive performance
- Antibott plate alleviates irritating and dangerous front and rear balling beneath the crampon
- Cramp-O-Matic bindings front stainless steel safety strap prevents crampon from falling off if forced off your boot
- New-Matic binding‘s harness should be replaced after prolonged and intense use