You've tried sending smoke signals, but your fire-starting skills kind of suck. Whip out your Goal Zero Nomad 7 Solar Panel, power up, and send messages like a civilized person via your smartphone. Or, if human contact is what you desire, power up your GPS and see how far you are from the closest pub. Or connect the solar panel to your Goal Zero Rock Out portable speaker and dance like no one's watching, because no one is. Small and light enough to tack to your backpack, this clean, Earth-loving power panel goes anywhere you do.
- Durable monocrystalline, nylon, and plastic
- Directly charges most USB and 12V devices
- USB, solar, and mini solar ports
- Simultaneously charges from different ports
- Charges smartphone, GPS, or USB camera in 2-4 hours
- Not compatible with tablets