No matter which sport you prefer the Fenix 3 Saphir Gray Multi-function watch by Garmin will have the right function for you. Its integrated GPS antenna will draw up your speed and route data so you can track your progress and better control your training. The display is easy to read with its 218 x 218 pixels and can be easily personalized using the Connect IQ apps. But that is certainly not all...
Technology that is out of this world
The Fenix 3 Saphir Gray Multi-function watch stands out with all manner of features that would take far too long to list:
- Running and cycling: Activity tracker, running efficiency data, Virtual partner, racer and pacer, recovery adviser, heart rate monitor (chest harness optional)
- Swimming function: Route recording in open water and swimming pools, swimming style recognition
- Outdoor function: Compass, track navigation, geocaching, moon, sun, hunting and fishing calender
- Activity tracker: Pedometer, sleep monitoring, inactivity alarm.
- Smart watch functions: Email, text or call notifications.
Durable and fashionable
Its robust Sapphire glass housing as well as leather strap makes the Fenix 3 Saphir Gray Multi-function watch a real eye-catcher. A second replacement strap made of rubber is also perfect for doing sports. Also included: A barometric altimeter, that perfectly draws up your ascent and descent and registers changes in air pressure that could mean bad weather. You can set up a mode for every type of sport, so you only see the relevant data. The rechargeable battery can last up to 50 hours in the Ultrac mode, which is perfect for a longer tour through the mountains. Its Bluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi compatibility makes the Fenix 3 Saphir Gray Multi-function watch able to connect to all manner of gadgets, like a Vector wattmeter for instance. Garmin technology at its best!