Eagle Creek designed its Systems Go Duffel Pack in a unique way so you can carry it as a duffel bag or a true backpack, and not in that uncomfortable, ""let's just slap some webbing on the sides and call it a backpack"" sort of way. On the contrary, padded Air Mesh covers the back panel and shoulder straps to wick the moisture off your body and keep you sweat-free after you bolt to your flight, and a padded hip belt maintains a balanced level of support when you're carrying heavy loads. You can tuck the hip belt away and combine the detachable shoulder straps to make a single crossbody strap when you want to rock the duffel bag.
Eagle Creek made the Systems Go out of Bi-Tech to resist water and remain durable for many years. Apart from its large main compartment, this duffel pack features a sleeve sized to fit most 15-inch laptops, an external side pocket for quick access to your essentials, and a lockable bottom compartment with an internal zippered divider to create two compartments for better organization. Multiple compression straps, lash points, handles, and reflective accents enhance this pack's convenience, and Pack-It System compatibility means you can stack five Pack-It cubes (sold separately) in the main compartment for a completely organized pack.
- Air Mesh back panel and backpack straps
- Padded, tuck-away hip-belt with adjustable strap
- Removable shoulder straps convert to single crossbody strap
- Zippered front panel access
- Water-resistant Bi-Tech fabric
- Sleeve sized to fit most 15-inch laptops
- Lockable bottom compartment with internal zippered divider
- Exterior side zip pocket
- Front, bottom, and side compression straps
- Multiple lash points, handles, and reflective accents
- Pack-It System compatibility