The Eagle Creek Switchback 26 Rolling Gear Bag is two bags in one so you have a main bag for a week-long vacation and a zip-off, carry-on backpack for day excursions on your trip. The main bag has a removable hip belt in order to reduce weight on your shoulders, and the main bag also has fully adjustable Back-To-Back backpack-style straps that can transfer to the backpack once you‘re at your destination and ready to take a day trip. The main bag‘s ultra-rugged wheels have skid and bumper protection to combat wear and tear from corners and sidewalks, and the Central Lock Point works with your lock to secure your valuables.
The zip-off backpack has enough pockets for you to organize your day easily whether you‘re exploring new cities or sitting in an airplane. Its full-panel front pocket has organization sleeves for magazines, travel-books, airplane tickets, or any document you may need at a moment‘s notice. It also has a key fob with a Porter Key bottle opener because you never know when you‘ll get a drink on vacation. The backpack has a sleeve for your laptop and one for your tablet, and it also features a back slip panel that makes it easy to stack this backpack on top of the main bag if you wish to roll both.
- Grab handles on top, side, and bottom of main bag
- Removable Back-To-Back straps and hip belt on main
- Bi-Tech, Bi-Tech Armor, Helix Ballistic, Helix Ripstop, and Helix Oxford fabrics
- 3D Air Mesh back panel on both bags
- Central Lock Point on main bag
- Front pocket with organization and key fob in backpack
- Laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve in backpack