The Berghaus Extem 8000 Bib Shell Pant
has long been the epitome of touring trousers for mountaineering! Thanks to the performance-driven design, these overtrousers are up to any alpine challenge and have definitely become an essential part of any equipment for expeditions and alpine climbs alike. The Berghaus Extrem 8000 Bib Shell Pant combines a very durable design with waterproof GORE-TEX Pro material and Schoeller Keprotec panels on the inside of the trouser legs. Thanks to the fully adjustable braces and the integrated gaiters, the Pro Bib Shell Pant is the perfect pair of overtrousers for the mountains. Additional details and highlights
- GORE-TEX Pro Shell provides exceptional protection and breathability in extreme conditions.
- The Micro Grid Backer technology improves internal abrasion and snag resistance.
- The durable Schoeller panels on the inside of the ankles provide protection against crampon snagging or footwear abrasion.
- The fine brushed micro fleece on the inner waist make for a more comfortable fit.
- Several pockets, including a front bib pocket and a side thigh pocket on the right, provide enough room for storage on the move.
- The side YKK Aquaguard VISLON zips can be opened and closed easily, even in sub-zero temperatures. There are also internal stretch snow gaiters with grip that have footwear attachment points.
All of these factors make the Extrem 8000 Pro Bib Pant perfect for ice and alpine climbing as well as expert expeditions in extreme weather conditions!