You might like to wear your dad‘s tighty neon ski pant once in a while, but we know for a fact that the Men‘s Sabre Pant will be your go-to most days. The waterproof breathable Gore-Tex fabric is guaranteed to keep you dry, and the relaxed fit means you can sit down on the lift without worrying about busting seams. Side vents let air flow in and out of this pant so you stay cool during hot hikes, and the flannel backer that lines the inside of the legs means more warmth when you‘re on a cold lift chair.
- Gore-Tex waterproof breathable fabric uses a three-layer construction in order to block moisture and precipitation from the outside but also allow vapor and moisture underneath (inside your pants) to escape outward through the pores in the fabric
- Soft shell fabric feels smoother than your typical hard shell fabric
- Side vents open wide so you can ventilate hot air from within in order to cool down
- Slide ‘n Loc snaps join your pants to your Arc‘teryx jacket to create a system that keeps snow from sneaking through at your waist
- Keprotec insteps guard against abrasion at the bottom of the pant legs
- RECCO reflector aids emergency location when you need to be found by a RECCO-equipped rescue team
- Powder cuffs stretch over the top of your boots and seal out snow on particularly deep days