From Baker‘s legendary steeps to Telluride‘s blower pow, the Arc‘teryx Men‘s Lithic Gore-Tex Mittens keep your hands pleasantly dry and fiery-warm, regardless of the winter conditions at hand. N333p-X Gore-Tex (3-layer) along the palm and fingers provides high levels of waterproof protection, ensuring moisture won‘t seep through on the deepest days of the year. Super-breathable N70p Gore-Tex (3-layer) along the backside ventilates exceptionally well, while sealing out moisture and snow from dampening your hand.
Toasty-warmth comes from the mitten‘s mid-weight PrimaLoft Silver and Gold Insulation Eco, without being bulky or soaking up excess moisture. Grip Control along the palm and fingers facilitates gear adjustments when you‘re strapping in atop the mountain. Moreover, you‘ll appreciate the soft, brushed lining, as well as the internal draft tube, which prevents cold air from sneaking inside the mitten.
- Gauntlet-style mitten
- N333p-X Gore-Tex (3-layer) palm and fingers
- N70p Gore-Tex (3-layer) at back of hand
- 133g PrimaLoft Silver + 100g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (back of hand)
- 100g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with Grip Control (at palm and fingers)
- Reinforced palm and fingers
- DWR-treated nylon inner cuff
- Brushed lining