When sudden cloud bursts send everyone running for cover, pull the Arc'teryx Men's Beta SL Pant out of your pack and keep your legs dry while you push on towards the hut. Gore-Tex Paclite will shield you from the rain and, since it's the lightest fabric Gore-Tex makes, it helps keep these pants packable so you won't have to even consider leaving them behind just to save a little space. They have reinforced 3-layer Gore-Tex cuffs, too, so you won't slice your legs up powering through prickers; instead, you'll be eating up trail while all your weight-conscious companions hide under trees or spend the night roasting their hiking pants over the fire trying to dry them out.
- Gore-Tex Paclite fabric is super-light, breathable, and waterproof
- Reinforced 3-layer Gore-Tex cuffs
- 1/4-length Watertight lower leg zippers
- Elastic waistband with drawcord
- Adjustable cuff drawcord with boot hook